Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Shopping Online?

So, I was doing a little Christmas shopping on Ebay, and I came across a really cute store. They had some awesome gifts at really great prices. I didn't want to pay the shipping that was required on each item, so I messaged the owner, Cathy. I basically told her what I wanted to pay and asked if that was alright. Cathy messaged me back and said that was fine. She gave me a quote, and we decided that I would purchase the gifts outright from her rather than through Ebay. I simply gave her my PayPal email id, and she billed me. I told her what I wanted, and she shipped them off.

Well, since she was so nice and accomodating, I told her that I would tell others about her store. She messaged me back and told me that she would really appreciate it. You see, her husband is battling cancer. Now that he's lost his income, they are having a really hard time paying their monthly bills. Well, didn't I feel terrible about asking for a discount! This just goes to show that you never know what situation someone might be in.

If you need to do some Christmas shopping, please go by and check out her store. I got some really cute gifts from her, and I didn't pay more than $12 for any of them. Aside from referring you guys to her because she needs the extra sales, she was totally sweet and responded to my email very quickly. Here is the link to her store. http://stores.ebay.com/Cherry-Creek-Gifts-and-Wholesale

1 comment:

Jac Star said...

Hey I'm going to check out this store, what a nice lady :)

I read your comment on my blog and I just thought I'd give you an update on creepy mailroom guy.

I have reported him to my boss and if he continues to stop by my desk, he will be reported! I love my boss, he has my back lol