Sunday, November 25, 2007

Great New Networking Site

Hey guys. There is a brand new networking site that looks like it's going to be BIG. It's called Zubby. It's a social site where you can connect with all types of people. It's sort of like an improved and more professional Myspace without as many annoying ads. So, the coolest thing is that the first 1,000 people will share in the profits...

Right now, there are less than 200 people. Sign up, and look for me. My user name is your-writer. I'd love to add you to my friend's list. By the way, it's completely free to sign up, and you may have to check your bulk mail folder for the confirmation e-mail.

1 comment:

Jac Star said...

I'm actually on Zubby. I believe i was one of the first 1000 people and i don't think there are any sharing benefits.
i also think that Randy is a scammer. i could say a bunch of nasty things about him but i'll just email you some other time.

I just thought I'd tell you that i tried to cancel my zubby account and wasn't able to do that either... scary