Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update on the John Khem Sales Letter Situation

After much searching and tracking, I found John Khem and a new e-mail address. After getting in contact with him, I was told that he was NOT the 'tobeyc' that obtained my services on getafreelancer. He explained that he indeed purchased what he thought was full rights to the sales letter from 'tobeyc' for $210.

However, after receiving proof from me that I was the one who wrote and owned full rights to the letter, he graciously agreed to pay $100 for full rights of the sales letter. Therefore, it now belongs to him. However, 'tobeyc' remains a thief and not only did he not pay for the sales letter to begin with, but he sold it for profit.

Therefore, I will continue to search for him and will continue to warn writers NOT to work with tobeyc on www.getafreelancer.com. Of course, updates will be posted.

No comments: